Are you someone who was just involved in an accident for the first time? Are you someone who was in an accident before and the experience in general left a bad taste in your mouth or are you someone who is genuinely nervous and inquisitive about what the personal injury process entails? If so, below is an example of some of the questions you should ask your attorney at your initial consultation (Also remember to read the FAQ and practice sections of the www.injurylawatty.com page):
- What does this whole litigation process involve?
- How long do these cases typically last?
- Who will cover my medical expenses?
- What about the damage to my vehicle?
- Can I get workers compensation?
- I’m in pain, what should I do?
- Do I speak to anyone from any insurance company if they call?
- What do I need to do in this process?
- Is there anything I need to preserve or protect?
- What information do you need from me?
- Will there be people following me?
- How do you keep me up to date on my case?
Do you need a personal injury lawyer? Contact us – (917) 809-7014.